Boiron Calendula First Aid Cream, 2.5 Ounces. Topical Cream for Cuts, Scrapes, Chafing, Minor Burns and Sunburn. Soothes, Moisturizes and Heals, Paraben Free and Natural Active Ingredient
- Naturally heal skin irritations with Calendula Cream. It helps promote the healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn. The moisturizing texture of Calendula Cream makes it ideal for use on dry or chafed skin. Try it as a night cream or after exfoliation or cleansing treatments.
- The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant, also known as the Garden marigold, have been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations.
- As the active ingredient in Boiron Calendula Cream, Calendula soothes and promotes healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn. It's a must-have for your family's first aid kit.
- Calendula Cream has no artificial colors or perfumes and is available in a 2.5 tube. Boiron Calendula is also available as a gel, lotion or ointment.
- Calendula Cream is paraben-free and works naturally with your body.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. As the world leader in homeopathic medicines, Boiron is a $852 million public company with 3,700 employees and distribution in 59 countries. It is best known for Oscillococcinum, a top-selling flu medicine, and its Arnicare line of pain relievers. For more than 80 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals on homeopathic medicines. As a pharmaceutical company, Boiron maintains the highest standards in manufacturing, complying with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and drug Good Manufacturing Practices. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. Boiron’s staff of 120+ consists of pharmacists and lab technicians, accounting and IT personnel, marketing & public relations staff, national sales force, customer service, and order fulfillment and shipping professionals—many of whom have impressively long careers with the company. Our mission is to stimulate the evolution of health care by promoting homeopathy as a compassionate, ecological and comprehensive approach to medicine. At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction. Watch our videos to find out more about Boiron USA.
- Product Dimensions: 2.25 x 1.5 x 5.5 inches; 0.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- ASIN: B000WRZOW0
- Item model number: ABO-090
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews