Chamomile flower, German – 1.69oz Herbal Tincture/Extract
- Know to treat: anxiety, diarrhea, digestive aid, dyspepsia/indigestion, flatulence, insomnia, restlessness, sedative, stress
- This product has been assessed by Health Canada and has been found to be safe, effective and of high quality under its recommended conditions of use.
- Pure Herbal uses the highest quality, 100% organic plant material when manufacturing our products. We use only naturally produced fertilizers and non-chemical pest control methods.
- DID YOU KNOW? Liquid extracts substantially reduce the time needed to assimilate in the body as compared to tablets and are generally more effective.
Herbalists use German Chamomile as a carminative and sedative for stress, anxiety, indigestion and insomnia. Traditionally used as a mild sedative and to ease the symptoms of restlessness, insomnia, flatulence and nervous diarrhea. Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. For prolonged use consult a health care practitioner. Do not use if sensitive to the Asteraceae/Compositae family, or with herbs that have sedative properties that might enhance therapeutic and adverse effects. Discontinue use if an allergic reaction occurs. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Natural Product Number (NPN): 80003030. This product has been issued a product license by Health Canada and has been found to be safe, effective and of high quality under its recommended conditions of use. More Info: Annual herb originally from Europe and now naturalized on almost every continent. Found growing along fence rows, roadsides, and in sunny open fields. The branched stem is somewhat erect, round, hollow, and grows to about 20 inches tall, and the leaves light green and feathery. The flowers are daisy-like and bloom from May to October, and the entire plant has a pineapple scent.
- ASIN: B00IX1YGOO
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews