iFertracker – Smart Fertility Tracker
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $109.00
- Amount Saved: $40.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Precise Data: Worn under the armpit, the sensor collects 20,000 temperature data pinots as you sleep, providing more accurate BBT reading for ovulation prediction.
- Smart Analysis for ovulation prediction: Our app automatically records data, charts BBT trends, and monitors physiological responses and movements, forecasting ovulation to help you conceive more easily.
- Flash memory is up to 240 hours data storage.
- Cloud storage provides data access at anytime.
- Accurate to within 0.05°C or 0.09°F
Basal Body Temperature (BBT) is the lowest body temperature during sleep. Since 1930s, BBT has been used for fertility awareness. BBT is generally measured immediately after awakening and before any physical activity; the temperature measured at that time is usually higher than the true basal body temperature. The current accuracy of using BBT to estimate ovulation day is very low, because the data captured by conventional method is very hard to interpret. iFertracker - Smart Fertility Tracker is a wearable sensor that continuously captures the body temperature data every 4 seconds over night, and synchronizes the data automatically to the mobile app to record the basal body temperature. The mobile app provides ovulation charting, pregnancy possibility estimation, and sleep quality analysis. In addition, the cloud service will provide partner sharing, data access at anytime etc. One package contains: 1 device, 30 patches, 1 CR2025 battery, 1 battery tool, 1 user manual
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.74 x 1.57 inches; 0.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
- ASIN: B00RDPA866
- Item model number: 4033117
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews