Integrative Therapeutics Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil 12oz.
- Alpha-linolenic acid, the omega-3 essential fatty acid often lacking in the American diet
- A smooth nutty taste - great on salads, or drizzled over toast
- Stabilized with an exclusive rosemary antioxidant.
Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil combines flaxseed oil-an important source of omega-3 fatty acids-with pumpkin and borage seed oils. Pumpkin seed oil is valued for its plant sterols; borage seed oil is a source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). This formula is stabilized with rosemary antioxidant. Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil is the preferred source of essential fatty acids. The advantages of Clinical nutrients Flax Oil include: Alpha-linolenic acid, the omega-3 essential fatty acid often lacking in the American diet More GLA per tablespoon (325 mg) than five 500 mg capsules of evening primrose oil (250 mg of GLA) Twice the omega-3 fatty acid level as most fish oil products Lignan precursors and phytosterols-these compounds are valued for their special nutritional benefits* Stabilized with rosemary antioxidant S-327, developed exclusively for ITI A smooth nutty taste Size = 12 FL OZ (355 mL) LiquidServing Size = 1 Tbsp (15 mL)If pregnant, nursing, or taking p
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 7.5 inches; 0.82 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.82 pounds
- ASIN: B0031X3BFE
- Item model number: 5416
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews