Jarrow Formulas Lutein, Supports Vision and Macular Health, 20 mg, 120 Softgels
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are found in dark green, leafy vegetables. While the average American intake of lutein is only 2 mg per day, other population groups consume up to 20 to 25 mg per day.
- Jarrow Formulas Lutein is extracted from marigold petals. Each softgel contains 20 mg lutein (net yield) from lutein esters, which are naturally occurring, more stable and are well absorbed.
- Clinically-Documented Eye Support
- 20 Milligrams Lutein Per Serving
- Concentrated In The Macula
- Lutemax 2020 is a registered trademark of OmniActive Health Technologies, LTD.
Methyl Folate ((6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid or (6S)-5-MTHF) is the most biologically active form of folic acid. Quatrefolic is the 4th generation development in folate delivery. With certain inherited errors in metabolism and under a variety of physiologic stresses, the transformation of folic acid into the active form of folate either does not properly take place or is inadequate. Unlike folic acid, 5-MTHF can cross the blood-brain barrier. HEALTH CLAIM: Healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with certain brain or spinal cord defects.
- Product Dimensions: 2.38 x 2.38 x 4.25 inches;
- ASIN: B01LWLIOCL
- Item model number: LU120
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews