NeilMed Sinus Rinse 100 Salt Premixed Packets for Allergies & Sinus (Pack of 2)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $25.72
- Amount Saved: $4.30
- Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Nasal irritation from occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, smog and house dirt.
- It is strongly recommended to use this Green packet only under the advice of your physician or using your judgment.
- If you experience any intolerable burning or stinging, please discontinue the use of the hypertonic solution.
- The therapeutic benefits will be identical.
Mixture Packets Box Contains: 100 Regular Premixed Packets of pH Balanced Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (USP Grade, Natural Ingredients, Isotonic, Preservative Free & Iodine Free) Educational Brochure Instructions in English, Spanish or French What is the difference between Hypertonic (green) and Isotonic (blue) packets? This Green colored packet will make a Hypertonic (higher concentration) solution when mixed with 8 oz. (240 ml.) of water. It can also make an isotonic solution, equivalent to our regular blue colored packet, if mixed with 16 oz. (480 ml.) of water. Our regular product, the blue colored packet, makes an isotonic solution in 8 oz. (240 ml.) of water (using our SINUS RINSE bottle or other measuring devices). It is strongly recommended to use this Green packet only under the advice of your physician or using your judgment. A few research reports, plus feedback from some physicians and customers have reported additional benefits from using a hypertonic solution. If you experience any intolerable burning or stinging, please discontinue the use of the hypertonic solution. In my opinion, apart from transient, mild burning, it will not cause any permanent damage with a few uses. With time, you will be able to judge as far as what concentration of saline works best for you. What is the difference between the Pediatric Kit and the regular kit? NeilMed s Pediatric Sinus Rinse bottle has a volume capacity of 4 oz. (120 ml.), and an aperture (opening) on top of the cap of 3/32 in. (2.5 mm). Our Regular Sinus Rinse bottle has a volume capacity of 8 oz. (240 ml.) and an aperture (opening) on top of the cap of 3/16 in. (4.5 mm). Both systems are designed to give the same concentration of solution. Children or adults who feel that the volume of the regular 8 oz. (240 ml.) bottle with the 3/16 in. (4.5 mm) cap is too large, should consider trying the pediatric kit. The therapeutic benefits will be identical. Please do not use our regular blue colored.
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.7 x 6.3 inches; 1.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00DMAI9MG
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews