Pure Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Bulk Powder. (1000G)
- Pure Powder. No Added Fillers or Additives.
- Triple Tested for Identity and Purity.
- Flat-rate $5.49 shipping per order.
- Free Shipping on orders over $99.
- FDA Registered Facility
Ascorbic acid was discovered in the 1920s and the name is derived from the Greek language meaning "no scurvy." The L-enantiomer is known as Vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient that must be ingested because primates like humans have lost the ability to synthesize ascorbic acid. One of its major capabilities is its antioxidation property. Antioxidants play an important role of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen such as free radicals and peroxides. Ascorbic acid can be easily destroyed when exposed to light, oxygen, metals, or heat, so it must be stored in cool, dark and non-metallic containers.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 4 inches; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00L5PGM1K
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews