Triple Antibiotic First Aid Ointment, 1 oz. (Compare to Neosporin) 2-Pack
- 24 hour infection protection.
- First Aid Treatment for Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Burns.
- Same Active Ingredients as Neosporin.
- Contains US FDA NDC (National Drug Code) Number.
- NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE 2 x 1 OZ TUBES: TOTAL 2 OZ.
Globe Brand Triple Antibiotic is used to prevent and treat minor skin infections caused by small cuts, scrapes, or burns. It is available without a prescription for self-medication. This product contains the same active ingredients as Neosporin (neomycin, bacitracin, and polymyxin), which are antibiotics that work by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1 x 2.5 inches; 0.13 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.13 pounds
- ASIN: B013PYKVLA
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews