Valupak Vitamins Evening Primrose Oil 500mg 30 Capsules
- Valupak Vitamins Evening Primrose Oil 500mg
- Evening primrose oil is popular with women
- Not suitable for vegetarians unless the capsule is split.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
Taken from the seeds of the evening primrose plant, this nutritional oil is rich in gamma linoleic acid (GLA). GLA plays a key role in the formation of several hormones that regulate many of the body's activities, including the reproductive cycle. A healthy metabolism can produce GLA from naturally occurring acids found in leafy vegetables, but poor diet and high cholesterol levels can affect the process. When an additional supply of GLA is required, evening primrose oil has become a favoured treatment for a number of conditions including breast pain, eczema, high cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis and diabetic nerve damage. It is also considered to have healing properties and can help with skin diseases and wounds. Evening primrose oil is popular with women, since it has been shown to ease menstrual and menopausal problems such as muscle cramps and breast tenderness.
- ASIN: B0017I1TS6
- Item model number: VP019
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews