VCF Dissolving Vaginal Contraceptive Film, 12ct (Pack of 2)
- Kills sperm on contact. Sexually enhancing. Lasts up to 3 hours! Expires 3/2017.
- Vaginal Contraceptive Film contains 28% nonoxynol-9 for the prevention of pregnancy.
- It Contains the spermicide doctors recommend most. VCF is a translucent square of material containing the active ingredient Nonoxynol-9, a widely used highly efficient spermicide.
- Begins to dissolve instantly. No hormonal side effects.
- The dissolving contraceptive you both cannot feel.
For prevention of pregnancy. Begins to dissolve instantly. No hormonal side effects. Kills sperms on contact. Sexually enhancing. Lasts up to 3 hours! Contains the spermicide doctors recommend most. The dissolving contraceptive you both can't feel! VCF is tested by independent laboratories for determination of sperm inactivating qualities, using the I.P.P.F. agreed protocol. What is VCF? VCF is a translucent square of material containing the active ingredient nonoxynol-9, a widely used highly efficient spermicide. Placed high in the vagina as close as possible to the neck of the womb (cervix), it dissolves into a gel which exerts a powerful contraceptive effect against sperm. It is a potent spermicidal agent used successfully by millions of women. You won't even know it's there. It becomes unnoticeable by either partner. Because VCF is small and unnoticed in use, it can be used discreetly by the woman. It does not run and will not stain. VCF is eventually washed away with the natural body fluids. Use one VCF film before each act of intercourse. Before using, follow instructional leaflet exactly. The best source of information on the use of contraceptives is your family physician or family planning clinic. Made in U.S.A.
- ASIN: B00E4U1TIY
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews